Supply chain management programs are offered at all levels of desired expertise including certificate or diploma, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s level. The supply chain management program integrates various supply chain topics from manufacturing, purchasing, transportation, and physical distribution into one unified program. Students learn the foundation and structure of what makes up a supply chain and are able to pursue various areas of concentration within the program.As procurement teams struggle to cope with the Covid-19 global pandemic, it is very important to produce supply chain experts with practical knowledge in dealing with global disruptions.
This subject provides students with the knowledge to
- understand the philosophy and core values of Supply Chain Management (SCM);
- Determine the voice of the customer and the impact of quality on economic performance and long-term business success of an organization.
- Apply and evaluate best practices for the attainment of Supply Chain.
The aim of this course is to introduce postgraduate students/professionals to the philosophy and principles of Supply Chain Management (SCM) in different area of practice as well as to provide them with the underlying principles and techniques of Supply Chain Management (SCM) with emphasis on their application to organizations.
- Identify the key aspects of the quality improvement cycle.
- Select and use appropriate tools and techniques for controlling, improving and measuring quality