The Corporate Branding workshop explores how a strong corporate brand can be the most important asset a company has for achieving growth. Participants will learn how to lead the building process for a strong and enduring corporate brand that gives focus to the entire organization and aligns its diverse stakeholders towards sustained value creation. It will teach you that corporate brand is not just about the esthetics the company uses such as logo or brand colors but the long lasting perception that customers and potential customers have of the company, this what ultimately builds loyalty and retains more customers.
This Digital Marketing workshop addresses the move to of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization and social media marketing. Giving you a deeper understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services. With this workshop you will understand about all the platforms covered by the umbrella term i.e. ‘Digital Marketing’.
Fatima Omer, is a Marketing Strategist with more than 17 years of hands on experience, working with many fortune 500 companies across the globe she has held roles in both online and offline marketing. Fatima is a certified Google Advertiser and has built a strong brand on exploring and implementing experiential marketing practices to achieve organizational objectives. Working with both public and private sector across many industries but mainly in the Technology and Telecom industries, she has had the opportunity to both teach at university level and train small business on how to use marketing to build their business.
2014Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
2011 Certified International Business Communicator – IABC (International Association of Business Communicators)
2009Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – SharePoint 2010
2005 Certified Marketing Specialist – Canadian Marketing Association
The attendees will achieve:
- Increased job value – more and more businesses moving online or require a digital footprint
- Strengthen Your Skills – you may know the basics but knowing the advance can help you achieve your company goals on all fronts
- Establish Your Skills – not only do companies value a knowledge but establishing and using your skills are even more important
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency
The attendees will learn
- You learn to see a corporate brand as a portfolio of meanings in a complex ecosystem that needs to be consistently managed
- You will learn how to develop a corporate brand identity and nurture it so that it becomes enduring
- You will learn how an authentic and enduring identity, as well as an inspiring brand vision, is needed to build a strong corporate brand.
- The program also discusses how to align identity and vision with brand communications and experience
- The best corporate brands invest in storytelling, but most importantly, they invest in story building. You will learn the meaning of this approach and how to promote it.
- Brands are not what they say they are – but what they do.
- You will learn how to diagnose and design an exceptional corporate brand experience.
- You will learn how to diagnose, prioritize, and manage a brand portfolio, and how to choose the brand architecture that maximizes its value.
- You will learn how to collect and analyze user data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Learn how to define and track clear goals, segment audiences and analyze data to help improve your online marketing efforts.
- Learn how to grow brand awareness and get more conversions by creating and distributing high-value content to potential customers.
- Get noticed online by identifying the right audiences, ad networks and strategies for your display ads.
- Master the basics of email marketing, including how to track responses, create simple landing pages and use A/B testing.
- Learn the differences between mobile sites and apps and develop the most effective mobile SEO and advertising strategies.
- Learn about Google Ads, the different research tools available, plus how to choose keywords and optimize campaigns for a better return.
- Understand the differences between organic and paid search, learn how to develop the most effective SEO plan and optimize web pages so that users can find content easier.
- Find out how to identify the right social network sites, create great content users will love and measure your success.
- Learn how to integrate video into an online strategy, create video ads on a budget and make sure the right people see them.
- Identify the right digital channels that will help you achieve your business goals and create better online user experiences.